Photos and Information:
Casa Lago is located right on pristine Lake Watauga. Surrounded by the beautiful Appalachian mountains of Northeast Tennessee and approximately 15 miles from Boone, North Carolina.
Lake Watauga is the 3rd cleanest recreational lake in the country. It is also extremely scenic with over 85% of the lakes 106 miles of shoreline protected by national forests.
If speed is your thing, Casa Lago has it's own private boat dock. Bring your own boat or Jet Ski or you can rent from one of the local Marinas.
After a day of boating, you can go hiking right in your own back yard on 31 beautiful acres.
Vacation Rental Amenities
· Brand new top of the line, fully stocked kitchen
· Brand new washer/dryer
· Central air & heat
· Antique-look Heating Stove with Gas Logs
· Huge Garage
· Ping Pong Table
· Beautiful deck with BBQ (hooked up to large propane tank- your time is too valuable to be doing the tank exchange)
· Large boat dock with extra room for the toys, bring your own or rent from one of the local marinas.
Since we were also renters we know what it’s like not to have a corkscrew, etc. We have tried to include everything you need including linens, dishes, kitchen gadgets, etc.
Activities and Attractions
And that's all from your backyard.
If you don't have your own water toys, Watauga Lake also has excellent
marinas that rent pontoon, power boats, & tubes.
A short drive away to:
· Snow Skiing in Winter
· Whitewater rafting
· Boone, NC
· Blowing Rock Historical District (shopping, art galleries,
restaurants, antiques) · Horseback Riding
· Tweetsie Railroad
· Grandfather Mountain
· Bristol Motor Speedway (NASCAR Race Track)
· Mystery Hill
· Horn in the West
Vacation Rental Rates
$150.00-$300.00/Night (2 Night Minimum)
Weekly Rental $700.00-$1500.00
Bristol Race Weeks and Holidays (3 Night Minimum)
Call for last minute specials
Rates:Rates Vary - Please Contact Owner
View Larger Map